Testimonials from Patients
I reached out to you last November regarding your practice taking care of my mother (Phyllis V.) as we moved her into Spring Arbor’s Assisted Living Facility in Raleigh as her dementia progressed.
The staff assigned to Spring Arbor are dedicated & caring to my mother as well as the other residents & this is certainly appreciated. Dr. Narine has gone above & beyond what’s expected from him in his duties. He and the other staff, especially Brittany McKinney (not sure of correct spelling) take a keen interest in the residents. Both of your staff always respond to any questions I’ve had over the past several months & are dedicated to their profession.
Please forward my appreciation to your staff & we sincerely appreciate your firm’s dedication to the folks at Spring Arbor.
Dear Dr. Taavoni,
You answered our email request for a visit while on the plane, flying home from Japan. You arrived late at night and came to us the next day, even after some confusion on our part. How fortunate we are to have a doctor who is so incredibly competent and responsible… and has such astounding stamina. What you did was an act of grace and a work of art.
Here’s a quick report on what happened when you visited. No words exist that fully express the gratitude in our hearts. So I’ll just send you a great big hug.
“I just want to let you know how phenomenal Dr. Cox has been for my parents. They’ve only lived in Charlotte since June and had a wonderful Dr. in Cincinnati who they were very attached to. They have developed that same trusting relationship with Dr. Cox in a very short time. ”
"I am grateful to Doctors Making Housecalls [Dr. Amit Kalra and Jeffrey LaFuria, PA-C] for enabling my husband to receive bedside treatment. It was a relief for the family to know that he had such care, and that he never lack for necessary medications and other medical treatment and assistance."
JAY AND LISA F.
"Leanne [Minnick] takes the time to discuss recommendations for changes in her care as well as keeping me abreast of her current condition. There are no words that can truly convey how grateful I am to have Leanne as my mother’s provider. Knowing my mother is well cared for helps reduce the extreme stress dementia creates for a patient’s family."
Not just for old people! I destroyed my back and couldn’t get up to get to a doctor, so thank God for these guys and THANK YOU, Jennifer Scott, for taking such good care of me!!! They [Doctors Making Housecalls] even ordered an X-ray guy to come take X-rays while I continued lying in bed. I'm a healthy person and this back thing has been so weird, and I was terrified because I couldn’t get to a doctor. These guys saved the day!!!
Date: April 9, 2018
A long thank you to all my doctors at Doctors Making House:
Dr. Kumar Nanjagowder,
Sincerely I so appreciate all the medical and personal services, I have benefited from by having you as my doc and friend over the past five years including:
• Post-stroke rehabilitation with consistent OT and PT supervision.
• Thoughtful treatment for chronic diverticulitis.
• Support for my spouses’ PD and Bipolar needs.
• Your humor and kindness handling life issues with me and my family support team.
• Your cooperation with getting me in good shape for my 6 months around the world cruise.
• Being there upon my return to find my land legs.
• Seeing to it that my spouse and I were quickly moved into an excellent Retirement Community and overseeing our care here.
• Assigning Fauzia Shah to guide me through my depression and night terrors.
AND ALL OF THIS IS DONE IN MY “HOUSE”!!
(continued to the left in the next column)
Thank you Fauzia, for being my:
• Friend, confident, and on call 24/7 (911).
• Savior of my marriage of 57 years.
• ADVOCATE in so many aspects of my life including dealing with others whose agendas are not understandable to me.
• Mediator with an ability to work with my spouse and me on such a genuine level.
• Surrogate overseer of my spouse while I was traveling.
• Encourager to analyze situations of the past and present and move forward with this knowledge especially finding my present retirement center to suit my needs.
• An energetic admirer of my wardrobe and personal appearance.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Also, I appreciate the following for their support and teamsmanship that I have experienced while being a part of the DMHC experience.
Dr. David Fisher, Dr. Brian Futrell, Jeffrey LaFuria, PA-C
Leanne Minnick, PA-C, Dr. Andrea Gilroy
all the phone receptionists who keep the office intact