A BETTER WAY
to receive expert medical care.
We will treat you in the most comfortable exam room of all — home sweet home. We see patients from 3 to 103, and regardless of your age or ailment, we can help you get the care you need, when and where you need it. From an annual physical exam to treatment for an urgent or acute medical problem to blood draws, EKGs, X-rays, and ultrasounds — it’s all done in the home. Your home.
- Get all the services you expect from a regular physician’s office without the waiting, the exposure to other sick people or the hassle of traffic, parking and travel time.
- Experience a doctor’s appointment with no time limits, where your clinician will spend as much time with you as is needed and take an ongoing and active role in your day-to-day health and well-being.
- Bring the best in comprehensive care to those with medical issues that make it difficult to travel, or to family members or young children who otherwise would not be able to get to the doctor.
- Give your clinician a complete view of your home environment allowing them to more effectively assess any lifestyle factors – medication management, fall hazards, allergens, and toxins, etc. – that may lead to more informed medical decisions.
- Visit our FAQ section to learn more about how DMHC can help you receive better care and better outcomes.
- We are the country’s largest private house call medical practice, providing more than 85,000 house calls each year.
- We have more than 75 primary care clinicians calling on patients in more than 150 communities across North Carolina — from the Triangle and Triad regions to Charlotte, Asheville, Pinehurst, East of I-95 and beyond. Regardless of where you live in the state, our expert care is never far from you.
- Our state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record system ensures your information is always secure, up to date, readily accessible to you through our patient portal, and communicated in real time to your DMHC clinical team.
- We accept Medicare as well as ALL private insurance (with the exception of Duke Select) and offer same or next day appointments beginning as early as 8:00 AM.
- We have a number of subspecialists in our group — experts who provide consultations in palliative care, infectious disease, endocrinology, rheumatology, podiatry, psychotherapy, pulmonary and intensive care medicine, wound care and more.
- We are pleased to announce that we will be offering dentistry services starting in 2017!
As always, if you feel that you or your loved one is having an acute, life-threatening medical emergency that requires immediate attention, always call 9-1-1 first.
If you are not currently registered with DMHC, please visit patient registration or call us at 844-932-5700 to sign up and request an appointment.
Once registered with DMHC, you may schedule an appointment at any time by calling our offices at 919-932-5700 or toll-free at 844-932-5700, by visiting our Patient Portal, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.